Wednesday February 13, 2013, 12:00pm Eastern Time
Learn how to implement and optimize call monitoring in your dealership.Attendees will learn the importance of having a call monitoring solution in the dealership that will help improve the way incoming phone calls are being handled. This session will focus on the following:
- How many calls to listen to per day
- What to look for in the calls
- Create weekly team training sessions reviewing calls
- Learn to improve phone processes based on monitoring results
- Create a positive team environment using these practices while building a stronger team
- Stan SherPresident ,Dealer eTrainingAs one of the top experts in automotive internet sales and business development today, Stan Sher has been training dealers best practices with regards to internet lead management, sales process, and business development process. He currently writes for numerous automotive dealer publications including automotiveinternetsales.com where he serves as the editor. In addition, Stan is a frequent speaker for the Greater New York Automotive Dealers Association as well as numerous industry conferences.