Friday, August 24, 2012

Eric Nichols of Apple Honda Gives Dealer eTraining and Stan Sher a Testimonial

Eric and Apple Honda are a proud Dealer eTraining client.

https://www.facebook.com/dealeretraining

Eric Nichols, Internet Sales Manager for Apple Honda put out this video on SocialCam.  I had to share this because it makes me appreciate what I do for a living even more.  I love working with automotive dealers and helping them become successful.  I was able to help Apple Honda achieve improvements the same exact way that I have done it for myself in past.  When I work with a client I give them my best and I do things exactly how I would do them if I was working for them.  Eric also thanked TrueCar for sponsoring his trip to Las Vegas for AutoCon 2012.  I had to share this video here with everyone.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment